Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Haters


This graphic appears on a shitload of blogs and websites, and although I don't know who created it and why, I find it rather hateful than funny, no matter which side you're standing on: I can only imagine it's drawn either by a "hardcore" graffiti "writer", or a "professional" "artist" with academy degree... Unfortunately on global level there's a war goin' on for public space between marketing companies, traditional graffiti writers and new school street artists and muralists, and instead they all collaborate together, there's a lot of bullshitting going on:( Luckily, I find my town very tolerate towards young artists who are displaying their works on the streets (OK, except for few "officially real" artists or not-so-open minded people) whether it's sticker, stencil or graffiti art! Way to go, thanks to our supporters and good luck to the haters!

No comments: