Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chillin

Still don't have time to go out and paint, so I'm trying to sketch as much as possible during pauses between the design projects. As you can see, nothing serious, just quick, loose basic letters that can be used as a guide later at the wall. I really enjoy doing them, it takes less than 10 minutes to throw up these, but I think later they will be of great help. Or at least I hope so. Can't wait to figure it out.


The fill-in came out a bit Askew-ish, and it bugs me out that I get so influenced by some fellow writers even if I don't even think about making something similar to them. I guess a lot of people are walking in the same boots, since artists such Askew are currently working on a whole another level and motivate a lot of colleagues... Maybe I should disconnect the internet or move to a deserted island for a few months to get back on track? :)

 And when it comes down to sketching, here's an image from last weekend's gathering for the end:
Don't drink and write! :-*

No comments: