Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Senta 2011

So, there's this big wall near the river Tisa just few minutes of walking from the city centre of Senta. And there are a bunch of hooligans from Kikinda who are coming back each year to paint here... :D This time, we went bigger, better and quicker with guests from Budapest, Kast, Fork and Hexia, members of AFX crew, thanks to the generous support of Center Of Creative Ideas "Creativia". I can't remember when I was so tired and unmotivated last time when I was supposed to paint, so I'm not really satisfied with the outcome, but given that it was the last day of our mini tour and the fact that I'm never satisfied, it's acceptable...
Here is a little photo report from Senta:










Senf42

I will add more photos soon, but given that at one point there were more photographers than writers down there, I'm sure pics are popping up already over the interwebs...
Peace out to partners in crime: Enzo, Rode, Fork and Kast, friends from Senta who showed up, Jubikej, the one man filming department, and the members of Wohra Photo Club who covered the whole process from start to finish and beyond, and last but not least, thanks to Creativia Kikinda!

No comments: