Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fuckin' blues

Sooo.... What else to do after a long week of painting than go out and empty some leftovers and used cans? I promised myself that I will never use this color combination again in fill-in, since I'm sick of these shades of blue: when I started to paint, we had only some cheap, shitty cans available on the market with limited color line, and even from that miserable color chart the blues were the only with acceptable quality. So I did a lot of blue pieces so far, and now when superturbofancy graffiti cans are relatively easy to get hands on, I'm experimenting with everything else except blues. Don't ask how I ended up in front of a wall again with these, I'm glad I finished them! :) The idea behind this joiner with Enzo was to go out in 40°C and drop a quick burner without any fancy background, characters or effects. Here are some photos shot by Jubikej, and also the full wall at the end of this post. Enjoy!

Senph42 vs blues








.

No comments: