Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesketchday 45


Budapest, HU, 2007, Shopp! Style Battle




vector sketches/studies - these gems appeared from the depths of my old HDD, I think they are a couple of years old, from the era when I bought my first graphic tablet. See, I have this habit of experimenting with new things (in this case, I have had to get familiar with a completely new workflow)  but on old themes or sketches that I'm familiar with: this way you have some reference point to see where the new things are going. And what's a better playground in case of a graffiti writer than those few letters we're constantly playing with? The same applies to my most recent personal project, an ongoing game of illustration experiments where I'm testing some new techniques and sketching methods.

No comments: