Monday, July 20, 2015

Dani Mladih Umetnika


I've been invited to participate in a group exhibition in National Theatre in Kikinda, curated by Attendite NGO. There were no rules, no limitations, just as I like to paint :)




 Sketch...

...WIP...

 ... and last but not least, mandatory dots...



...and photos by Ljix. Not sure if it's visible here, but my canvas is hanging somewhere on the wall, ready to be transfered to the gallery.

 I also did this quick cutout/stencil poster for the exhibition.






 
A big thanks goes out to Adela for the invitation and all the help and motivation, Ljix for the photos and company, Smack for the visit in Kikinda and everybody who attended this exhibition during these few days!

On another note: there's nothing going on in Kikinda for months, then suddenly everybody books an event on the same day :/ I don't really care who didn't showed up on the exhibition opening in favor of the KOF festival, I'm just sorry I had to miss again some musical performances that I've been waiting for since the DUK Festival in Čačak. Anyways, we made it to the end...


And before I forget: cheers for the persons who are so busy playing VIP's when passing me in the crowd that they can't say hello after everything we've been through. Please continue to do the same in the future! Oh, and

No comments: