Saturday, July 14, 2012

Back To Tisa

OK, first of all, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been quite busy lately. But before I start uploading some recent works and while I'm waiting for other photos from clients, let me share a few photos and thoughts from this week...


This month was amazing but also very exhausting, I guess I made a mistake of accepting too much work that lead to16-18h drawing per day - something that I'm used to on short periods, but sitting so much in front of Ai and Ps in the middle of summer for nearly two weeks is something that would drive anyone crazy. So, last Monday when the last client confirmed that she received all my illustrations I decided that it's time to get a few days off. Few phone calls and messages, and next day we were sitting on a bus with a nice gang determined to turn our nearest river upside-down :)


What pools?! Say whatever you want, there is no better thing that a natural river/lake to chill....




And finally, some countryside tagging with leftover BBQ coal:

And, the best part of this journey was those 3 minutes when we decided what we're going to do the next day - but that's a story for another post! :)

No comments: