Friday, December 10, 2010

Ugly new piece



Painted this piece yesterday in Kikinda in super cold weather and showers. Although it wasn't really funny to work in such conditions, I managed to finish everything, but I had to go back today for better photos. Or I just thought these will be good shots, as there is a shadow of a tree in the middle of the piece and for obvious reasons I didn't wanted to wait him to move away :) Anyway, I'm glad I painted this crap because I experimented with some new technics and effects that i quite like and will use it next time but with more exciting color combinations.
Thanks for Mr. Enza for joining me in this nice weather; next time just tell me to stop wasting time and foolin' around, you don't need to cut off your finger to make me hurry! :P Oh, and I hope you found an adequate pet in Zobnatica! :D

Ugly
Kikinda, 2010






.

No comments: