Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pray

Our religion's only rule: spray/interact/create/build/destroy/provoke every day!


My new T-shirt design is dropping out soon as a part of a new streetwear company's artist collab collection. BUT! Now, for limited time and special price, you can order it directly from me!

This T-shirt is available in black and red, high quality, 100% cotton T-shirts in every possible size (S-XXL). The print is made of foil print that's practically indestructible - believe me, I've been sceptical and tryed it! ;)

They are available for 12EUR (17 USD, 1200 din )+shipping for a limited period only until 28th of October!

So, if you're interested, contact me with your preferred COLOR, SIZE, and CONTACT, and we'll get back to you asap!






2 comments:

Auks Jedan said...

Odlični detalji! :)

Auks Jedan said...

Odlični detalji! :)