Monday, September 16, 2013

Haters Gonna Hate



This is my first and probably the last response to all the destructive critics, hate and other negative bullshit that some people feel the need to share with me.
Consider this as a FAQ for haters and don't expect any answers in the future!




Weekly inspiration
"Just a random mess of photos of cars you will never drive, chicks you will never bang and art/tattoos/graffiti you stole from the internet"
This kind of "accusations" from random people actually brings a huge smile to my face! Did you read the standard copy-paste text on the beginning of every "Weekly Inspiration"?
Seriously, do you really think I would like to own a 0.5 million $ supercar?! Where the fuck would I drive it in first place, on Serbian roads? :D Do I need the constant frustration and fear of loosing it? Do I want to spend a shitload of money to keep it driveable? The people who know me also know that I even felt uncomfortable driving my dad's 20-something y.o. car! I don't say I wouldn't like to spend some time behind the wheels of such a beast, I just simply wouldn't like or need to own one, even if I could afford it. Then why are they present so often? Because their quality, design, interesting forms, colors... qualities that I also try to maintain in my works.
Tattooed girls/boys
"only sailors and prostitutes have tattoos"
I'm really feeling sorry for your limited thinking, maybe you're lost in the XIX. century or the dark ages! I think every person has the right to do whatever the hell (s)he likes with his/her body. Personally, I like and find inspiring a good tattoo and I'm not judging anybody by his/her looks. If you do so, you have nothing to do on this blog!
Stolen stuff
I never claimed those works are mine. They are things that I find interesting, awesome, great, something that can push me to do better art, or try out new things, techniques or styles. Everyone needs to push things forward and change, and this stuff is a tiny collection that makes me go forward and prevents me to settle down with the same old boring shit.

English language
I'm a Hungarian from Serbia who speaks four languages. Hungarians are hating because I "don't respect my culture", Serbians are hating because I "don't respect my country", well fuck you all, I'm writing in English so both of you could understand what I have to say or share! (and don't tell me you don't care, you're the one who come to my blog and raised your voice in first place...) I know my English sucks and it's very limited to "punkrock lyrics-vocabulary", sorry, that's the best I know for now, but as in many other fields, I keep learning! If you're a nationalist, racist asshole who regularly visits this blog then you know what I think of you, so wtf are you still doing here?! Go cry over Trianon or save Kosovo...

Being a poser
"You're a pussy toy who only paints legal"
Of course, 'cause you think that's all I do what you see on this blog?! Or is that a problem that I don't paint metro trains every day? Where? We don't even have a decent train yard in my hometown, what metros and else are we talkin' about? :D However, I've done this'n'that during my "career" and I don't feel like I have to prove anything to anybody - my friends and crew know stuff, know where we come from and where are we going, all the others can think whatever they want about us! Again, if you don't like my works, don't look at them...

Offensive illustrations
What's the problem?
-The skulls? Every human has one, only yours' is empty. Beside that it's one of the most important part of the body, it also represents many positive stuff in many different cultures...
-Street art/graffiti inspired works? I'm not exploiting the culture, like it or not, I brought it to my hometown! If there wasn't graffiti to inspire me to keep drawing, I don't know, maybe I wouldn't become a designer or illustrator at all! It's normal that these "subcultures" are present in my works, they kept me in the game!

So, if any of the above mentioned stuff bothers you, I hope you've got an answer or an insight how and what I think; I'm always open for critiques, listen to advices and trying to improve, but if you are a negative, pessimistic hater, we have nothing to talk about 'cause I'm not here to fuckin' please you!


PS: this isn't me. I just hope I managed to piss you off one last time with this stolen photo of a half naked girl with a skull tattoo...

No comments: