Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Wednesketchday 27

... or should I call this episode "Weednesketchday"? A lot of weird sh*t hit the paper the past week, take a look:





Beside these usual style sketches I managed to take a break and work on various projects. Lucky me, I'm currently drawing skulls for a living:


These are various helmet studies that I'm drawing for a MC. Stay tooned for the finished images!

Then, something snapped during the weekend, at one point I found myself drawing an antistyle Senph42 sketch with right hand at 6:30AM! Believe me, you don't want to see the whole thing, here are just a few crappy details, try to figure out the rest!





In the meantime, this combo arrived in inbox from Zigi, one of the notorious oldschool bombers from Subotica:


Original Zigi LSBTFP style!

And last but not least, take a look at this short edit from my friend Sles:

No comments: