Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Analog Tuesday

The Zenit 12XP - A more advanced machine that played a big role in the beginning of my photography "career". Ok, I wouldn't call it a career as I don't consider myself a photographer, I'm just a kid who likes to capture moments and documents his works :) Back to the camera before I'm get sidetracked: another outstanding product of former USSR, this is a great machine with a lot of advanced features, my only consern is that he doesn't like the capitalist 35mm's as it screws like every third roll of film that gets inside of him :S My mom still tells horror stories with this Russian beast in the main role, as they came home from a holiday in Greece with almost no photos as all the films jammed or ripped up inside the cam. I don't know if it's the problem with this particular camera or with the whole line of this model, but I know other people too who have the same problem with the 12XP. Nevermind, there are other reliable models within reach, but that's another story for the next day ;)

A sample photo shot with the Zenit 12XP - click HERE to see more

No comments: