Friday, April 15, 2011

Illegal Jam 2003

My part of a "wall" that I painted with several other writers back in 2003. during the state of emergency that was declared after asassination of  Zoran Đinđić, Serbian Prime minister.

This was a small jam that was organized for a birthday of a local hip-hop radio show if I'm not wrong.... In that period all public events were cancelled because of the situation in the country (asassination of the prime minister, police raids, state of emergency) but somehow we got permission (or comission from the local council, I'm not shure...) to paint on this metal sheet wall that was installed there not long before the jam. The line up included Zege, Dark1 and Seek from Subotica, the SCK crew from Novi Sad (photo missing) and Kane1 and myself from Kikinda. Given that I barely remember anything from that day, I guess it was a great time :)

Now press play and scroll down to see the full wall! ;)





(click on the image to view the full size)



No comments: