Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here And There



Some photo randomness from all over:



Hey look, that's someone rockin' my Old Habits... T-Shirt!
Buying souvenirs? Pfff, that's for tourists. Writers are looking for somethig else...
 Cogito ergo sum.
No, that's not snow. This tree is actually white.

Although these are made with mobile phone, I'm still not really satisfied with my photos, but at least I know what should I do different the next time... OK, this is not an excuse and I will continue to rock this shitty camera because having some expensive CanoNikon dslr's doesn't make you a professional.;) It's like with the cans: back in the days I didn't had access to fancy graffiti-spraypaints, we used everything that we could get our hands on. Even different caps were as rare as sober peeps at New Year's Eve, and we still managed to do some good artworks....

No comments: