Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Novi Sad



OK, where to begin? It was fu*kin' awesome road trip, I really enjoyed every moment of it! There is something nice when you don't plan out everything in advance, it's more fun because you can enjoy the things that you're actually doing at the moment, and you won't feel any failure if something doesn't end up like you planned...
FK Kabel



We have spent the last weekend in Novi Sad with Enzo. Madar and Visa from Budapest(HU) also visited us for the first time.
I don't know which part I enjoyed more, hanging out with friends who I didn't met for quite a long time, or painting on a spontaneous graffiti jam with the local guys?! We barely had a few hours of sleep in 4 days, but I came home so refreshed, recharged and full of energy that I immediately went out painting :)
S., S. and J., you girls are crazy! :) Thank You for hospitality, your time and patience!
Also, a big thank you goes out to Nerve for putting together a nice little jam. It was a beautiful Sunday that screams for replay!



Jars, Risk, Star, Senph42, Madar, Enzo, Nerve, Visa - Novi Sad, 2011

No comments: