Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wednesketchday 48


We need a bigger sketch! A quick doodle for a new graphic/illustration for an upcoming exhibition. Currently this (and two of his friends) is my top priority task for tonight...



Details of some styles that will probably never see the daylight, these were just experiments.


Concept art, digital sketch in Photoshop.


A funky example how brutally simple are some of my sketches. This is just a quick visualization of an idea for a poster - as long as they do their job and I remember what I was trying to do here, I don't really care what these scribbles look like...


And finally a kick ass style that Mr. T surprised me with a few days ago. I'm actually thinking about takin' this to a wall...

That's it for this week, thanks for watching, see you next Wednesday!

No comments: