Thursday, September 24, 2009

New photos

Recently I found some inspiring tutorials about HDR photography and decided to try out those tricks. Although I don't have (yet) the adequate equipment (DSLR camera, tripod etc...), I've tryed to pull out the best from my Nikon L14. As always, practice is the best tutor: after going through the whole process from taking photos to retouching them in various programs, I learned some things that I will do different next time. Here are my first steps in HDR photography:


A happy family :)


Sunset at Staro Jezero in Kikinda

1 comment:

Carlton Mackey said...

Loving the Photography!

I found you today on blogger by searching for people with interest in graffiti

I dig you stuff and I think that you'll appreciate my latest creation.

GRAFFITI ARTIST
see it at: http://www.visionphilms.blogspot.com

Thanks!

carlton mackey